WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A PARTNER
Partnership simply means that you agree to participate for two years and contribute $500 - $1000 per year to the grant fund. As a partner, your time commitment is minimal, but there are opportunities for those who want to do more! Our partners attend a brief kick-off in the fall, and the key roll for Partners is attending the student presentations in the Spring and voting on award grants. These student presentations are inspiring and compelling and it is a privilege to be able to support their chosen charities.
WHO CAN BE A PARTNER?
Women who are part of the past and present Whitefield Academy community including mothers and grandmothers of students, female alumni and female employees.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
- Maximizing the impact of your investment by combining it with others
- Connecting with other Whitefield women
- Seeing the growth and development of Whitefield students
- Being inspired by our students and their passion for others
- Learning about the work of charitable organizations
- Having a voice in how the funds are allocated
- Seeing the local, national and global impact of your gift
HOW TO BECOME A PARTNER
- Partnership requires a pledge investment of $500 or $1000 per year for two years.
- Our faith drives our mission. We ask all partners to sign our Partner Pledge which includes a Statement of Faith (below).
- WE WELCOME NEW PARTNERS ANY TIME!
- We ask that partner pledge funds be submitted as a lump sum by November 1st. Alternatively, in two installments with half due November 1st, and the balance due by February 1st of the same school year.
- Partners are encouraged to attend finalist presentations in the Spring.
- Partners must be present for presentations to vote on grant recipient(s).