WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A PARTNER
Partnership simply means that your family agrees to contribute $500 or $1000 to the grant fund. The time commitment is minimal, but there are opportunities for those who want to do more! A key opportunity for partner families is attending the student presentations in the Spring and voting on award grants. These student presentations are inspiring and compelling and it is a privilege to be able to support their chosen charities.
WE WELCOME NEW PARTNERS ANY TIME!
WHO CAN BE A PARTNER?
Present and past Whitefield families, alumni and staff are invited to partner with us.
THE BENEFITS OF PARTNERSHIP
- Maximizing the impact of your investment by combining it with others
- Connecting with the Whitefield community in service
- Experiencing the growth and development of Whitefield students
- Enabling students to live out their passion for others ahead of self
- Being inspired by the organizations represented by our students
- Witness the local, national and global impact of your gift